American Legion Department of MD Vendor Registration
Vendor Registration for The American Legion, Department of Maryland, 101st Department Convention to occur at Roland E. Powell Convention Center, Ocean City, MD on 7/16/2019-7/18/2019, at 07:00am-12:00pm daily.
- Vendor shall have access to the location agreed upon by the parties, the day prior to the event, and no less than 1 hour before the Event’s commencement for the purpose of setting up Vendor’s vending station, goods, and other things necessary and reasonable to vending at the location.
- Vendor shall not vend any goods or services other than those described herein at and during the Event without the Host’s written consent. No food concessions are authorized.
- Vendor’s vending station shall be no larger than 10 x 10 feet or taller than 8 feet; shall be clean and orderly; and shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Vendor’s staff may announce the availability of the goods to be vended only while they are within the confines of the vendor’s location.
- Vendor’s staff shall be clothed and groomed in a clean, neat fashion and shall conduct themselves in an orderly fashion.
- The Host shall supply a curtained 10x10 booth and one table for the booth. All other requirements for the booth are the responsibility of the Vendor
- If electricity is required, Vendor shall notify the Host at least 30 days in advance of commencement of the event. All costs that may be associated with the electricity supply are solely the responsibility of the Vendor. All steps will be taken to accommodate theses requests, but no guarantee of availability is given by the host.
8. No loud music, noise, or sound amplification devices shall be used by vendor’s staff at the location.
- Vendor shall have access to the location for up to 6 hours after the Event’s conclusion on 7/18/2019 at 12:00 pm to dismantle and remove all things brought to the location by Vendor. Vendor shall leave the location clean of trash and substantially in the condition it was before Vendor occupied it.
- Vendor hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Host against any damages or claims that may arise in connection with Vendor’s presence at the Event and Vendor’s activities of any kind.